"Withdrawal of the Senses"
Practicing Yoga Blindfolded
Pratyahara (Removal of the Senses) in Yoga Philosophy, is designed to take us from the outside to the inside.
- A journey to find the self
- You will feel your balance being challenged as you remove visual reference
- You will feel the rest of your senses become deepened and refined
- You will experience a new sense of gratitude
- Bring a scarf, sleep mask, etc. to cover your eyes
- Slow and gentle practice with simple relaxing sequences, recognize your breath, feeling and hearing the sensations of your body
- 120 min (Introduction, Guided Breathing Techniques, Meditation, Yin Yoga, Relaxation)
- Follow-up chat about your experience
$25 per person
Tel: 905-977 0338 to book